Hey there :)
So I have been quite naughty and bought some things that I may not necessarily ''need''. Although, everything I bought was soooo cheap so I don't feel that bad :)
I have heard so many good things about the Lacura make up and skincare brand for a long time and decided it was time to give it a try. They are sold in Aldi supermarket which I'm sure has led some people to think that the products must not be very good. Usually when we see a product that looks very promising, we are full of excitement. But when that product has a rock bottom price and is found in a supermarket, we think ''Oh no, I bet it's terrible!'' Well I am now on a mission to try out the full make up and skincare range and report back :)
Here is a look at what I bought.......
I have really high hopes for this after seeing a very positive review of it on Youtube. It cost about €4.
- Sun (I chose this one)
Some key points:
- Contains aloe vera + shea butter
- Doesn't contain perfume
- Promises good coverage while being shine free
- Claims to moisturise the skin
The Concealer Pen........
Now this has been called a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter pen, so I am VERY excited!
- Savanna (I chose this shade)
- Has a brush applicator
- Claims to conceal shadows, lines + fine wrinkles
- Contains light reflecting micro pigments to give a radiant finish
- Contains amino acids, urea + alantonin which help to reduce dark shadows and keep the under eye area soft and moisturised
- Can also be used as an eyeshadow base
I'm hoping this does what it says!
- Contains beeswax + wheat protein to give maximum volume
- Conditions lashes
- Doesn't clump
This is the only product I bought that I have used before and I LOVED it!!!
- Has a pump applicator
- It is a light gel formula
- Contains Vitamins E + C, Shea Butter + Macadamia Nut Oil
- Contains Ocean Minerals to help improve skin elasticity
- Promises to smooth + tighten skin if used regularly
The Day Cream.....
Now this may be anti-wrinkle but surely prevention is better than cure?
- Is for all skin types
- Contains SPF 6
- Has a Peptide Complex which offers protection against free radicals + supports the skin's natural defence system
- Contains Coenzyme Q10 which promotes the energy supply of skin cells + promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It stimulates biological functions + improves elasticity
- Contains black oats, pro vitamin B5, aloe vera + hyaluronic acid to improve skin moisture
The Night Cream......
Finally, we come to the last product!!
- Is for all skin types
- Has a special retinol complex to stimulate cell growth + regulate cell division
- Contains Coenzyme Q10 to promote skin energy supply
- Contains Vitamins E, F + avocado lipids to help rejuvenate skin
I will do a complete review on these products soon!
What do you guys think of the Lacura brand?
Stay beautiful xoxo