Hey there :)
Foundation is probably my favourite beauty product to try so this is going to be a very exciting blog post!
As I'm sure you all know, YSL have FINALLY released the foundation version of their best selling highlighter, Touche Eclat. This coincides with the 20th anniversary of the original Touche Eclat. There has been talk that this has been 10 years in the making so there is massive hype around this product and is definitely one of the biggest launches this year.
Brown Thomas stores were offering yesterday (and possibly still are) to match you to your perfect shade and also gave a complimentary 7 day trial sample of the foundation. I was there bright and early (and exhausted!!) eager to collect my sample.
I thought I would give a quick overview of this product before posting a full review soon :)
The bottle features a pump applicator and the signature gold cap.
Some key information:
- This foundation comes in 22 shades. They are divided into 3 groups: warm, cool and neutral and promise to include all skin tones.
- Claims to feel weightless on the skin.
- Is free from opaque powders so you avoid your face looking like a mask!
- Contains a soft focus gel which promises to hide imperfections while allowing your skin to have that radiant look.
- Claims to work well with flash photography.
This foundation will be available from Brown Thomas stores from June 28th (€38) and is available in the UK from July 9th (£28) as far as I know.
Like I said, I will be following this post up with a full review once I finish my 7 day sample :)
What do you guys think?
Stay Beautiful xoxo