9 comments
  1. Her bake blush its great and so are her concealer. Nice purchase love the golden shimmer
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the baked bronzer is the the best. I'd love it more if there wasn't glitter in it though!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is really nice! Wish I had one too

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review, thanks for sharing! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great review as always! I love the packaging of it too! It looks adorable! I'll deffo be trying to get my hands on some!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, great blog! And I loved this post... I'm such a huge fan of Laura Mercier!
    Thank you so much for stopping by La Dolce Moda, you have a great blog! And I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. If you like you can follow back so we can keep in touch :) Hope you do!

    Francesca
    from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and yes I'd love to follow each other :)

    I ADORE Laura Mercier. The blushes and shadows are really great, but my favorite item is actually the concealor. Also Laura Mercier brushes are excellent quality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! :-)
    http://adormaryable.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mohon ijin berpromosi. service Ac segala jenis merk. kami service Ac mencakup wilayah coverage seluruh Surabaya, Gresik, Sidoarjo. kami juga menerima jasa service perbaikan AC bongkar dan pasang AC. pekerjaan kami cepat, tepat, profesional, harga kompetitif di banding harga jasa luaran.
    service ac split sidoarjo
    tukang service ac sidoarjo
    service ac surabaya sidoarjo
    service ac surabaya selatan
    service ac surabaya timur
    service ac surabaya barat
    service ac surabaya utara
    service ac kota surabaya

    SPLIT-TYPE AIR CONDITIONERS
    MULTI-SPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS
    CHILLED WATER FAN COIL UNITS
    VRF AIR CONDITIONERS
    CHILLERS
    WINDOW-TYPE AIR CONDITIONERS

    JASA LAS
    JASA LAS BEKASI

    http://jualjasaacsurabaya.blogspot.com
    Segera hubungi kami, dan kami akan datang kerumah Anda 24 Jam Non Stop.
    (Hari Sabtu / Minggu / Hari Libur buka)
    PIN BBM : 54BE0B4B / 5474CD93 / TELP : 085645475574

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo