19 comments
  1. Great post I have to agree, I use Tigi products and styling products I ♥♥ there product so much when they did a dogs line I had to get it for my two pooch. I post about it under Dogs get Pamper Too you should read its really cute you get to see pic of my dogs 2.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should try out the Bed Head products. But Vidal Sassoon works so well on my hair! Good post :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it but it looks great.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems really good products... love tigi product
    xoxo
    happy day

    ★ Vendy ★
    NEW POST!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried these products before.
    Great review. :)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/
    www.petitjoujou.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always intrigued by the packaging but I have never tried anything from them before!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review again :)
    mybeautifuleveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely have passed by this at the store so I might have to pick it up next time now that I know it worked so nicely for you.

    Best, x http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post :D

    http://inspiredbyfashionlook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. never used this product before. Love the packaging =)


    http://jtinebeautyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The packaging is well awesome! And it sounds like a great conditioner. I don't think I can get it over here in africa though...

    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you on bloglovin now, hope you will follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to try it! Looks great!!

    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Follow back?

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool product Becky! My hair does need some shine :) Perfect! :)

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    ► Other Recent Posts ... ◄
    ✿ What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    ✿ Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  16. Followed you back :)
    Btw I LOVE Tigi's Bedhead shampoos and conditioners. If I buy something else than cheap stuff, I often go for Tigi. They smell yummy, too :)
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo