10 comments
  1. Lovely stuff!

    Have a great start of the week :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute products!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the heart blush is so pretty
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heart blush is so pretty
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love the Essence products I've tried. They are fab!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such gorgeous new Releases I like the heart

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging is so cute and I just love the pastel shades!

    Let's stay in touch - I follow back xo
    ♥ Visit me on the Unicorn Sanctuary & enter my Worldwide Valentine's Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo