10 comments
  1. I never carry sanitizer anywhere... but this spray sounds wonderful! I think I am gonna give it a try! Thanks for sharing this
    -Fleur
    blog.pourlefemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I like that it has a different scent besides the usual alcohol type!

    TaipeiStyle
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. MmM! Lavender is such a great scent! SO much better than normal sanitizer!
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like Bronner Lavender. great review. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have a bottle of sanitizer in my bag.. Never tried an organise one so will surely try to look around for it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review ^^
    xoxo
    mybeautifuleveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo