10 comments
  1. Good morning all right?
    Did not know this product looks very good I loved your tip

    xoxo *-*

    http://framboesabrazil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like such a great product! Thank you for sharing this review.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice mask. I do need one for my nasties all over my face.
    xx
    Karen | sugarthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: interesting mask. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really good, intresting review and I really want to try it myself. Been looking for a good facemask lately, but I'm scared that they'll break me out. I know you said that you have pretty good skin, so I wonder if it'll help with my acne...

    Love, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review ;)
    xoxo
    mybeautifuleveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review, I feel like trying out this product
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried a mud mask before, it sounds great, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. david jones chadstone dresses
    wedding souvenirs
    Oh my god, best wedding dresses, werribee plaza formal dresses here we can offer rent a wedding dress.
    http://www.minel.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :) Stay beautiful! xoxo